Would you like one-of-a-kind career opportunity within group purchasing? Do you wish to experience a steep learning curve in a diverse position that will challenge your capabilities and build on your knowledge within group purchasing? Then join the Purchasing Excellence department in Hungary.
We are multicultural dynamic team with global responsibilities to ensure the right toolbox and processes are in place within the Global Purchasing organization. Our team members are highly skilled and passioned in various fields of sourcing. Our mission is to become pioneers in solutions and thinking we are introducing and developing in sourcing world.
What is the job about?
You will be responsible for providing actionable insights and recommendations to the purchasing organization based on in depth analysis and research. Driving the development of Analytics and Insight generation and developing business insight tools and deploying, coaching and training the organization in these.
Your primary tasks involve:
• Review, Develop and Implement reporting tools to improve the value-add of data shared and reporting efficiency with a string focus of stakeholder satisfaction
• Perform in depth analysis on external markets and internal company environment with the usage of various primary and secondary research methods, and various market and costs analysis tools and sources in areas such as:
- Price Opportunities
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Indirect goods’ cost drivers
• Proactively provide insights to the purchasing organization for sustainable cost reductions and other KPI optimizations. Formulate clear and actionable recommendations to the organization how to realize the identified opportunities.
• Prepare both regular and ad hoc reports and presentations on organizational, industry and economic outlooks, illustrate data graphically and translating complex findings into presentation material.
• Provide cost and market development input to yearly budgeting cycle and provide regular updates on performance against targets
• Support Sourcing Managers in the preparation of negotiations by providing them with argumentation for price reductions and support their negotiation strategy development. Occasionally join supplier negotiations to explain provided argumentation and challenge argumentation brought up by the supplier.
• Provide formal and on the job training on various analytical areas to the purchasing organization (e.g. market analysis, analysis with the usage of Excel, cost analysis tools such as Sievo and TCO tool)
What do you need to apply?
• MSc in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field
• Experienced in various market research, analysis methods and tools, ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations, strong reporting and presentation skills
• 5+ years’ experience in Indirect Sourcing
• Strong analytical skill set and logical thinking
• Proven track of leading several Innovations, KPI development in prior roles
• Can work in an cross-cultural team and also independently
• Customer Centric, Organized, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
• Outstanding in English, other languages can be an asset
• Expert in Excel / PowerPoint
You can choose to work from our plant Székesfehérvár or our office Budapest.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
• Dynamically improving company with stable background
• Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
• Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Teamwork in an energetic team
• Sport facilities (gym & squash)
• Flexible working-time, Home Office
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu, www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.