EMEA Operation Controller
What do we offer?
Would you like to take on Operation Controller role where you bring together our finance team to create synergy in the way we work. In this role, you will be part of the global financial team and develop common work processes and share best practices.
Join the Finance Team and get a chance to make a difference. Grundfos finance is undergoing a change where transactional finance tasks will be centralized in a shared service hence the remaining finance organisation will move into a role of value adding business partnering role for our companies. You will be part of the global team and refer to Regional Finance Director EMEA Operation, Jan Simonsen.
” The ultimate goal is to develop our system, and you get an important role in creating a value adding finance organisation to drive business performance. You become part of an international environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues,” Jan explains.
What is the job about?
As our new Operation Controller, you will apply broad subject matter expert knowledge with a high degree of technical/business insight. You need to develop initiatives/activities with an impact across units and/or area/regional level.
As some your team members are based in different locations in the countries travel is expected in the role.
Moreover, you will:
- Do complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit;
- Evaluate business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners;
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approaches in the ongoing dialogue with business unit;
- Act as senior business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenges the management team and organization in the execution of business plans;
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management and with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision- making process.
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in and have an experience of 4+ years in managing defined process within finance;
- Process industry experience within a business environment;
- Experience in working in a large manufacturing/industry environment is strongly preferred;
- Communication skills in English on fluent level;
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in finance;
- Strong ability to influence others, are ability to managing various stakeholders across borders;
- Great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the finance.
“On a personal level, you are persistent and confidence-inspiring, and with your positive attitude and great interpersonal skills, you are able to impact and collaborate with local and global stakeholders. Having great business acumen, you can assimilate finance information to make well-considered business to help expand,” Jan finishes.
Ideally, we would like to have our new Operation Controller onboarded until March 2019.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact HR Recruiter, Ana Golobočanin on email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 20. February by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during February.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.