Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Since our foundation in 1945, our most important aspiration is to successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute to a higher standard of living and healthier environment. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our customers, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals, 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
An innovative and enthusiastic workforce is essential for our present and future existence. We believe in creating a great place to work, providing all Grundfos people with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Since the establishment in 2007, D&E Hungary has developed a strong engineering team belonging to the Global Development & Engineering organization.
If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
What is the job about
- Act as Technical Manager for S-range and SEG product lines (PLM) monitoring and ensuring product compliance, product quality, cost-out and ability to produce the product
- Perform with high level of Technical leadership, he/she has no direct reports
- Drive the technical product compliance towards the product line ensuring continuous fulfilment of performance/compliance/legislation and quality targets
- Drive product variant creations within the framework of PLM activities
- Acting as project lead on Product Line activities by utilising resources in BD Technology and Operation
- Demonstrate customer focus and strong application knowledge
- Contribute to innovative, fast and effective response mechanism to product maintenance and modification in relation to quality, cost reduction and small variants (PLM)
- Technical delivery accountable for PLM activities from specification, planning and execution
- Initiate and drive new ideas, quality improvements on warranty, based on market and the production feedback
- Acting and utilizing BD technology organizations to deliver complex solutions
- Final approver of all technical solutions
- Ensure transfer of products to the full value chain by strong collaboration with Operation
- Ensure customer focus within the specified area and build strong application knowledge
- Ensure project execution according to relevant standards and processes
- To be mentor, coach for Product Engineers
- College or University degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, Product Design is preferred
- Stong technical skills and ability to develop solutions in cross functional teams
- CATIA or other 3D modelling software knowledge is preferred
- Strong in building relationships and has solid communication skills
- Project management mindset
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.