Grundfos was established in 1945 by the late Poul Due Jensen. With an annual production of over 16 million pump units, Grundfos is, today, one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers and the world’s largest manufacturer of circulator pumps, covering approx. 50 per cent of the world market for these pumps. In addition to pumps and pump systems, Grundfos develops, manufactures and sells energy-efficient motors and sophisticated electronics. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our responsible work.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well qualified professionals only. In our team we are looking for:
As an employee in Product Information Management – Shared Service Center you will work in a global team with skilled engineers and will be main responsible for producing 3D and 2D illustrations for a wide range of Grundfos technical publications and deliveries, also comprising animated videos and illustrations for online tools. You will work with various task from advanced mechanical design to management of large assemblies in high-end CAD and PLM systems (CATIA V5, ENOVIA, 3D via Composer).
We expect you to be organized, structured and can work independent with focus on keeping tight deadlines, but always with high quality in mind. It is important, that you can challenge the colleagues who have ordered the illustrations, in order to secure a consistent quality.
You will be a key user to develop and maintain global processes for high quality technical CAD illustrations. Those processes will be going through some evolution because Grundfos is in the midst of adopting an information platform (DITA).
Further, you will support the organization with best practices and keeping an eye on new technologies/tools and trends to enhance the quality and productivity in you work area.
- Collection of the right product information from various persons in our global development network
- Ensuring that the correct data is available to make the CAD drawings
- Create the documentation 2D illustration (such as Product photos, explode drawings, sectional drawings, dimension drawings, curves etc.)
- Create 3D drawings for illustrations and video sequences
- Keeping yourself updated with new technologies and trends within you working area.
- Other assignment from department manager, e.g. cross department improvement initiatives
- College degree or above in mechanical engineering, drafting or equivalent education background
- Independent and make things happen as a team player
- Daring to challenge back the colleagues ordering the illustrations
- Good communication skill with colleagues
- Detail orientation
- Fluent both in written and spoken English.
- Experienced 2D CAD user (preferred CATIA V5)
- Knowledge about Document management
- Master Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge about 3D animation display
- Perhaps some knowledge about information management (preferred DITA)
- Be able to translate design ideas into high quality illustrations
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.