Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Six Sigma Black Belt - Senior Quality Engineer
Purpose of the job
Drive complex Six Sigma projects improving quality of products, customer satisfaction and operational cost. This regional position supports plants in the European region, mainly focus on Hungary and Serbia.
- Suggest and Manage the Six Sigma Project portfolio in the European region by plant, mainly focus on GMH and GMS.
- Run and execute 5-6 Six Sigma projects per year, using the DMAIC method and Grundfos provided supporting tools, e.g. Share-point, SAP and QIP.
- Reinforce and deploy learning.
- Maintain an overview and suggest potential Six Sigma projects including purpose, impact and cost.
- Manage and execute Six Sigma projects as agreed and prioritized with plant, regional and Group Quality management.
- Reinforce projects implemented still improves or maintain achieved results.
Critical knowledge and experience
- Possess a degree in engineering. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Have min. 3-5 years of experience working within a larger manufacturing environment, managing projects, leadership or other relevant experience, potentially working in a matrix environment.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, proven record of 15-25 Six Sigma projects.
- Experienced Project Manager, ability to work in a fast pace environment, facts, focused, self- starter and results driven.
- Ability to influence others and strong communicator, empower and motivate other teams or persons.
- Experience working with other work sites is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a global environment is preferred. In addition with living or working abroad in other countries within the Americas or within Europe.
- Proficient in the English both verbally and in writing.
- This position may have up to 30 travel days.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.