Market Surveillance Analyst - Customer Quality Engineer
The Market Surveillance Analyst will be anchored in Group Quality, but heavily support Business and Developement in providing deep-dive analysis regarding product performance and warranty data.
The main purpose is to monitor warranty data, have an overview of the product performance and conduct different data analysis.
In addition to this, the Market Surveillance Analyst will also be involved in system development and support.
- Various warranty data analysis.
- Single point of contact between GMH Developement and Quality and ensure information flow.
- Monitoring of data and product performance, initiate relevant actions and follow-up on these actions.
- Provide support and training for Quality systems, tools and processes.
- Data surveillance, improve data quality and reporting and share this knowledge between the relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing relevant warranty data reports and following ensure that necessary activities are initiated.
- Availability to travel maximum 20 days a year.
- Activate relevant stakeholders as necessary according to data analysis results.
- Assess and validate market data, and ensure that our stakeholders comply with our system process.
- Strong english (both spoken and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be able to communicate and convey a message, i.e. communication skills.
- Cultural understanding and the ability to work cross-functional in all levels of the organization.
- System and process understanding.
- Strong mind-set/robustness.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.