Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
German speaking Senior Invoice Booking Accountant-Purchase to Pay
The Purchase to Pay Senior Invoice Booking Accountant executes all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for PTP for selected local companies and reports directly to the Group Leader PTP.
- To execute all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for PtP for selected local companies
- To process all incoming invoices (invoice receipt and invoice verification): Record, check and post invoices with or without reference to purchase orders
- Resolve requests arriving in Service Manager
- Initiate vendor master data creation
- Execute and support closing activities (monthly, quarterly, year-end): process ICO and external scanned invoices, do GRIR revaluation, prepare list of items to accrued for with coding, etc..
- Execute reconciliation of account balances
- Support preparation activities and participate in migrations, support go live preparation
- Support Internal Control and audit activities
- Execute ad-hoc activities given by Group Leader or Management
- Business Administration and/ or Finance related studies
- Close to native level of English and besides this intermediate level of German language also required
- Any other European language is an advantage
- Understanding of accounting principles
- At least 5 years experiences in Shared Services or relevant experience in other organization is an advantage
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.