Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Main purpose of the job
Writing/authoring product related technical content with text and illustrations.
- Creating new content and updating existing content.
- Developing user/customer-oriented writing style and publication methods
- Keeping professional skills up to date
- Keeping product knowledge up to date
- Responsible for deadline, development projects and updates.
- Collecting, structuring, adding product specific information, and make this available to Grundfos customers and staff internally at Grundfos.
- Advising Program Management, Product Management and Project Management on information specific issues, such as appropriate solution, legal and contents issues.
- Securing consistency across product documentation
- Assuring that our processes are followed and keeping them up to date
- The Technical Communicator will primarily interfere with:
- Other Technical Communicators
- Drawing designers
- Product and project stakeholders
- External knowledge pools
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor in Technical Writing (communications) or a technical (engineering) background coupled with a solid technical writing experience
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proficient in English
- Communicative and information presentation capabilities (written and orally)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, XML, and related web technologies • Knowledge of standard industry practices in information development and delivery processes
- Basic understanding of topic-based authoring, XML, DITA, and content delivery processes
- Proficiency with authoring tools such as Oxygen XML editor or Adobe FrameMaker
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- Intercultural knowledge / experience
- Ability to elicit information from experts and learn by experimenting
- Experience from a technical domain, such as electrical, mechanical, electronics or software, is an added advantage
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.