Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Category Manager-Indirect Purchasing (EMEA)
Purpose of the job
Ensure a competitive external suppliers base in Grundfos, to provide indirect services and products, required by the business within regional organizational scope.
Define regional sourcing strategy and optimize the suppliers base by considering business strategies, market trends, cost drivers and spend in collaboration with main stakeholders / Group Functions. Ensure favorable contracts and commercial conditions for Grundfos with respect to the Purchasing policy, ethics and Grundfos values. Analyze spend structure to develop optimal sourcing strategy and ensure implementation.
Strategic Sourcing Process:
Drive strategic sourcing process for indirect suppliers based on business demand and in accordance with Grundfos defined Strategic Sourcing Process.
- Responsible for creation of regional sourcing strategy within indirect sourcing categories/clusters in corporation with main stakeholders/Group Functions.
- Analyze market conditions, spend and trends.
- Identify, evaluate and select suppliers
- Benchmark suppliers and conditions
- Take commercial responsibility for contracts with external indirect suppliers
- Identify and challenge main cost drivers within specific indirect categories
- Challenge business specifications, purchase demands, structures and behavior to support optimization and sound solutions.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to close contracts, with the best possible outcome for Grundfos, in respect of our Purchase policy and ethics.
- Document negotiation results.
Supplier Relationship Management:
Ensure foundation for Supplier Relationship Management, data transparency and reporting abilities for indirect suppliers.
- Facilitate at least annual strategic meetings with key suppliers with presence of required participants (key stakeholders and Purchasing management).
- Definition of preferred supplier lists to ease shorten supplier identification process in case of known suppliers and demand.
- Supplier classification in accordance with the Supplier Relationship Management process defined in Grundfos.
- Enable availability of correct and updated data and information related to indirect suppliers at all times.
Build and maintain strong collaboration with main stakeholders.
- College or University degree
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional relevant experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experienced and effective in working in international environment
- Good communication skills across all levels of the organization as well as with external partners
- Reliable and strong in developing and maintaining relations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Speed in solving tasks
What we can offer
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym and squash)
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.