Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos, we are passionate to increase consistency and quality in our HR deliveries and provide excellent user experience. As integrated part of global HR Services, we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. Join us in this exciting adventure of building & developing the global HR Services Attraction team what we have just recently started. The HR Services Attraction team will serve the business globally with a set of HR related services & activities. We will grow and expand in terms of services offered and country supported continuously.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
The junior Recruiter will work on a team to drive and manage the global recruiting process through the global recruiting system, collaborating with Hiring Managers to execute the full cycle recruiting and onboarding processes, and meeting the needs of the organizations they support in a timely and cost-effective manner. The junior Recruiter will have the responsibility for ensuring a good user experience, both for the hiring managers and for the candidates, in all stages of the process.
- Execute recruiting activities to identify, engage and secure the right fit at the right time
- Understand business requirements and translate into suitable activities in the recruitment process resulting in high user satisfaction
- Able to source & screen the right talent as suitable for the requisition
- Utilize company identified competencies effectively in the screening process
- Provides back up support in screening candidates to senior recruiters
- Conduct autonomously the selection of candidates by doing interviews (face to face, phone, Skype)
- Providing a short list of candidates to the hiring manager
- Provides feedback to all candidates in a timely fashion regarding their status in the recruiting process
- If necessary in the recruiting process initiates the SHL online assessments as defined in the global recruiting process and distributes results to the candidate and the hiring manager
- Explains the SHL results and discusses the outcome of the interview with the hiring manager
- If required, able to present a job offer to a candidate and seek for acceptance
- Completes necessary paperwork for Payroll and HR Master Data for new and existing employees
- Engage with identified external recruitment vendors where necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in HR
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in recruitment either from agency or corporate side
- Fluent in English
- Ability to execute recruitment plans, processes and activities
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner that is detail oriented and good grasp of systems experience working in HR and or HR Systems including recruiting systems is a plus
- Ability to learn and adhere to local laws and regulations where necessary
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused Danish organization culture
- Training opportunities
- Being a member of a truly global team
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.