Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Coordinator HR Service Center Learning Admin
What do we offer?
Would you like to join Grundfos and feel the pioneer spirit as you help make our HR Service Centre a success? Then we welcome you into a dynamic HR environment where you get the opportunity to work globally and develop a broad HR profile. You become part of a service minded and highly skilled team with plenty of room for knowledge sharing and development.
We have two HR shared service centres; one in Denmark and one in Budapest. Together with a large team, you will be part of ensuring a great experience for the global colleagues who contact us daily. We provide them with professional, consistent HR support - with focus on the positive user experience, guidance and always with a smile.
What is the job about?
Part of the time you will work front office answering phone calls from colleagues based on several locations worldwide. Moreover, you will work in our request offering system. Doing so, you always try to find the best and most effective solution to any inquiry.
When you are not front office, you will specialize in learning administration handling a big part of our global training portfolio (f2f, webinars and tutorials).
What do you need to apply?
- As a person, you are service-minded and go that extra mile to provide a great user experience. You are ready to be part of an evolving dynamic environment while you maintain structure and discipline in your work.
- You are passionate about working with learning administration and you have a solid experience within this area.
- You have a strong administrative profile, a wide HR foundation and some years of experience with administration of different HR processes.
- You are used to and have a strong discipline in working according to defined processes just as you are able to contribute to the continuous optimization of processes
- You have a knack for working with HR systems and experience working with the learning module in SuccessFactors.
- It is an absolute must that you speak and write English effortlessly and if you speak one or two languages it’s an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.