Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Senior Record to Report Accountant
To ensure correct, complete recording of financial transactions and timely submission of all reporting requirements (Local & Group).
- Coordinate execution and correctness of all relevant closing activities including allocation of tasks and setting priorities for RtR team members (monthly, quarterly, year-end): e.g. clearing; posting of provisions, accruals & deferrals; monthly reporting; etc.;
- Make materiality and account assignment decisions in terms of journal entries and invoice booking
- Supervise relevant internal controls with special focus on open item maintenance and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Accountable for quality of accounting ledgers and to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of it.
- Fulfil reporting requirements of Grundfos internal partners (e.g.: Area Finance Manager, Group Reporting)
- Support internal partners/counterparts/auditors to comply with local tax and statutory requirements including year-end audits and other reporting
- Support initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RtR processes
- Support knowledge management and best practice sharing in RtR by performing on-the-job training for new joiners/junior colleagues in terms of assigned sub-process(es)
- To manage the interfaces between other GSS departments, Group functions and local companies regarding all questions concerning the activities in scope
- To establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with Grundfos internal partners including regular meetings and effective escalation handling
- To provide regular feedback about RtR team members’ individual performance to Group Leaders in terms of allocated tasks
- Support migration activities and lead RtR work shadowing
- University or college degree in Accounting or Finance
- Min. 4 years proven practice in day-to day accounting or audit tasks
- Strong accounting knowledge (preferably IFRS)
- Experience in process migrations and scope extension processes
- Fluent in English (another European language knowledge is an advantage)
- ACCA/CIMA certificate is advantage
- Chartered accountant certificate in Hungary is advantage
- Strong stock and inventory revaluation knowledge
- Proven record of Balance Sheet reconciliation experience
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.