Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Financial Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Treasury Back Office Accountant
To work closely with the Treasury Front Office based in Denmark covering group loans, commodities, investments and foreign exchange deals. As a Treasury Back Office Accountant make sure that all necessary administrative, coordination, accounting, reconciliation and support activities are performed on a timely and accurate manner.
Position is based in Budapest, Hungary. Treasury Back Office Accountant will report to the dedicated Lead in the OTC / TRE function.
- Clearing and settlement of all treasury transactions – Foreign Exchange, Commodity, Securities, group internal Loans/Deposits, and other treasury transactions on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Monitoring of treasury accounts, daily processing of in- and outgoing loan, commodity and investment transactions
- Maintain an active and efficient communication with a number of group companies, external banks, auditors and other financial partners
- Cascade group Treasury information to local entities regarding Commodities, Foreign Exchange and Group internal loans
- Collect input from local entities in relation to group loans and coordinate actions with Front Office
- Supporting Treasury Front Office in Denmark with data gathering and performing of analysis for Commodities, Foreign Exchange, Securities and Liquidity for the Group
- Perform various reconciliations for investments and commodities in stand alone TRM system against SAP TRM
- Perform Central Bank reporting and act as key point of contact in relation to any reporting related questions
- Support and perform a continued optimization of the Treasury Back office processes to ensure compliance with financial -and audit requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Finance / Business
- Experience working with Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Securities and Money Market derivatives
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a Treasury Back Office or Central / Group Treasury functions
- Advantage is any experience in working with SAP TRM and SAP IHC
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Excel
- It is critical to be able to work as part of a virtual team as professional collaboration with DK Front Office team is fundamental in this role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work systematic, accurately and quality orientated within fixed and short deadlines
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.