Objectives of the position
Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment? Then this may be a unique opportunity for you to join our Corporate Purchase Company within the Grundfos Group.
The Global Sourcing Manager is responsible for fulfilling the tasks linked to the strategic sourcing process and any commercial issue during the validity period of the agreements within the specific categories. The Sourcing Manager is responsible for the suppliers, the agreements, the portfolio and the total cost of the agreements (MPI, part price, logistics cost etc.)
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Category management
- Establishes and drives team of key stakeholders (SAM, major consumers, technical resources)
- Knows the supplier market, technologies, product trends, Price trends and the existing as well as future opportunities in the market
- Decides if a specification has to be met by existing supplier or put into the market
- Decides supplier and negotiates price/cost related to D&E projects
- Secure that Grundfos continuously develop the supply base
- Prepare the annual investment budget (tooling) for relevant categories in cooperation with the SAM.
- Secures that the suppliers are established in SAP and that the information linked to the suppliers and category are kept updated
2. Sourcing management
- Uses the segmentation tool to categorize current and future market
- Based on the segmentation external market information and internal business plans a long term sourcing strategy is developed and approved/committed by the category council (Purchase management and relevant GMs)
- Responsible for tendering process RFI/RFQ
- Responsible for preparing negotiation strategy and running the negotiation process with the involvement of relevant stakeholders.
- Secures that the negotiation is closed by signing a Grundfos framework agreement (FWA) and that the contract coverage and price validity for the category is according to target.
3. Cost management
- Prepares the MPI budget for the category, secures optimized total cost and follows up on the MPI (monthly) as well as realized savings according to the agreements
- Participates in cost optimization projects like Supplier Focused Initiatives, should cost projects, Lean projects etc.
- Drive cost optimization through STS projects 3P etc.
4. Supplier portfolio management
- Participates in supplier classification (S/K/C/T) in cooperation with the SAM
- Based on input from the local units and SAM, the SM sets performance targets for the suppliers.
- Continuously optimizes the composition of the supplier portfolio taking risk, cost, requirements (ethics, environment, quality etc.), and competences into account
- Works with key suppliers on business development sharing strategies, technology road maps and future cooperation
- Works with auditors to pre-approve suppliers, run audits and follow-up on audit results
- Works closely together with the relevant SAMs to follow initiated supplier development activities
- Works closely together with SAMs in case of termination of Suppliers.
- Purchase management
- General managers
- Supplier Account Managers
- Technical Responsible (PTRs)
- Internal purchase staff
- Strong communicator towards both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in strategy creation and strategic sourcing processes.
- Strong and experienced negotiator at all levels
- Able to take decisions
- Good analytical skills.
- Efficient team player.
- Has 3 to 5 years experience in a similar job/area position
- Willing to travel
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.