Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Financial Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Senior Indirect TAX Accountant
This exciting role will give you opportunity to assist Grundfos in developing a new team and establishing robust processes right from the beginning. After the successful knowledge migration of indirect tax related activities from local owners you will be responsible for the analysis of accounting data for tax purposes, preparation of tax calculations, checking tax adjustments, payments and submitting the returns for dedicated Grundfos companies with the assistance of advanced technology solutions.
- Preparation and filing of legally compliant indirect tax returns for Grundfos companies including
- extract and analysis of accounting data for tax purposes
- preparation of tax calculations and returns
- calculation and follow-up on data additions and corrections
- verification execution of payments and receipt of refunds
- Ensure there are no critical compliance issues.
- Preparation and post journals to record indirect tax related transactions in SAP
- Preparation of other tax reports like EC sales list, Intrastat, etc.
- Review VAT returns, prepared by colleagues
- Periodically review vendor invoices to ensure compliance to VAT requirements
- Evaluate, resolve and eliminate VAT compliance discrepancies
- Perform reconciliation with other tax declarations as well as with the financial accounts
- Execution of relevant internal controls including reconciliation of assigned GL accounts
- Accuracy, quality and integrity of all activities is according to the defined SLAs or other requirements
- Support auditors/internal partners during year-end audits
- Advising PtP, OtC teams on day-to-day VAT matters
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks related to indirect tax for the given deadlines
- Participate in initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the indirect tax processes
- To establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with Grundfos internal partners including effective query handling
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting/finance, TAX certificate in Hungary is an advantage
- Min. 4 years proven practice in tax accounting or tax audit tasks
- Fluent English is a must any other European language is an advantage
- Work experience in Financial Shared Service environment, audit or accounting firm
- Skills in terms of accounting and statutory requirements in Hungary/ other EU country is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of functions of SAP FI/CO module is an advantage but not a must
- Good analytical skill
- Proactive and solution oriented mind-set
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention to stakeholder needs to deal effectively with other related functions
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
- Excellent office in the heart of the city with 21st century solutions
- People focused Danish culture with development opportunities in an international environment
- An attractive compensation package providing working from home possibilities
- An organization where your opinion counts and team spirit is important
- Travel & visit stakeholders. Participate in knowledge migration of indirect tax activities.
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.