Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos, we are passionate to increase consistency and quality in our HR deliveries and provide excellent user experience. As integrated part of global HR Services, we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. Join us in this exciting adventure of building & developing the global HR Services Centers what we are starting up now. The HR Services Centers will serve the HR community, managers & employees globally with a set of HR related services & activities. We will grow and expand in terms of services offered and country supported continuously.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
HR Services Project Leader
(Payroll and Comp&Ben area)
This position contributes to the mission and vision of the ONEHR journey by developing and implementing changes to work systems, flow and processes, predominantly within payroll and compensation and benefits. Build organization competencies, and strengthen service delivery through systems implementations, upgrades and efficiencies.
As a member of a Global Team, this position will require periodic travel within the local country and internationally.
- Establish project planning methodology for systems analysis through
- Conduct research, develop work specifications, prepare documentation and support the buy-in to design principles, implementation/activity plan, and communication plan
- Consult with stakeholders to ensure buy-in and minimize change management resistance
- Estimate costs, capabilities, time, and agreements required to drive, monitor activities and complete the projects meeting all commitments to ensure favorable outcomes
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports useful for communicating the status of the projects within and beyond the project team
- Identify, resolve or escalate operational problems and minimize delays
- Assist in decision making that drives projects through to completion
- Comply with applicable legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; administering adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Perform all work in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulations and direction and identify non-compliance situations for resolution
- Master’s Degree in HR, Business or other related field, with several years of progressive experience managing payroll and teams
- 5-7 years’ experience providing project management in the payroll discipline
- Proficiency in English (additional language knowledge is a big advantage)
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to foster collaboration, accountability and customer centricity at all levels in the organization, with vendors and consultants
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead processes and projects, within a culturally diverse and ambiguous environment, with flexibility of thought
- Knowledge of compensation and/or payroll theory, system and structures
- Knowledge of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations applicable to the countries supported
- Strong customer service focus, sense of urgency to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Ability to analyze information and data, problem solve, improve processes and proactively address risks and use this information to lead processes and projects
- Strong and demonstrated customer service skills with a high degree of judgement, discretion, confidentiality, planning and time management skills
- Experience gained through leadership of multiple payroll system integration or upgrade projects.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, with deadlines to achieve service level agreements
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.