Objectives of the position
Do you want to work with our Quality Management Systems in Group Quality?
Join us in a global network and work together with Grundfos suborganizations around the globe.
You become part of a global function called Group Quality – Quality Excellence team which is a forming team will have impact on the Grundfos quality!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining, developing the quality management system
- Ensure ISO updates is placed in the (IMS) documentation
- System support to the organization
- Process support (coordinating process upgrades)
- Document support to the organization
- Make System Trainings/IMS Introduction Trainings
- Lead or be involved into ISO or Management System related projects
- Drive IMS Expert team activities - facilitate IMS network
- Work with close collaboration within Quality Excellence
- BSC Engineering or MSC Engineering or similar
- Communication in written and spoken English – fluent level
- 3-5 years professional experience (ISO9001, Internal Auditor)
- Quality Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Experience in training or teaching
- Structured thinking
- Be able to communicate and convey a message, i.e. communication skills.
- Cultural understanding and the ability to work cross-functional in all levels of the organization.
- Strong mind-set
- System and process understanding
- Service minded - wil always try to help
- Travel is included (20-25 days/year)
- Possible tool driver, - maintain, develop and deploy
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.