Objectives of the position
The Supplier Account Assistant is responsible for administrative support to the Supplier Account Management function at category and supplier level and for assisting in communication with the Category Management function, suppliers and operational units. This covers administrative support related to all steps of the Supplier Relationship Management process.
Supplier Relationship Management support
- Supporting Supplier Account Manager in implementation of contract with the supplier, including analysis of contract compliance.
- Supporting supplier classification and development of a SRM strategy.
- Assist in follow up on supplier performance such as VDP, PPM, lead-time or other specific KPI’s agreed with the supplier and suggest improvement activities in case performance targets are not met.
- Support implementation and follow-up on improvement activities agreed with suppliers.
- Take part in Supplier Focused Initiative (SFI) in corporation with the Supplier Account Manager.
- Maintain and update Grundfos (S/K/C/T) supplier list as advised by Supplier Account Manager.
- Take part in and support Supplier Account Manager in fast introduction of new suppliers or new supply (NSI).
- Support communication and coordination between the operational units, the Category Management organization and the suppliers.
- When necessary overlap on communication (mail and phone) with the Supplier Account Manager and act as back office support when he/she is out of office.
- Coordinate meetings between the operational units and suppliers.
Data management and coordination
- Ordering and follow up on samples requested by Development.
- Initiate and follow-up on VPC process requested by Development.
- Handle investment reports related to investments or tools.
- Re-classification of materials when relevant (part numbers).
- Update supplier data and classification in appropriate systems when relevant.
- Ensure supplier access to the Grundfos Extranet and access to relevant specifications such as Grundfos drawings or standards.
- Responsible for processing ECM’s and informing suppliers or operational unit of changes.
- Support implementation of EDI at suppliers.
- Excellent in structuring and analyzing data and identifying improvement suggestions based on analysis.
- Strong communicator and service minded towards both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and understand the Supplier Relationship Management process.
- Ability to schedule activities and meetings and gather, collate, and classify data.
Székesfehérvár, Tatabánya, Hungary
Kattintson ide és regisztráljon adatbázisunkban, hogy a toborzás kiválasztásért felelős kollégáink megkereshessék az Önhöz illő állásajánlatokkal. Itt feliratkozhat hírlevelünkre is, így nem marad le egyetlen nyitott pozícióról sem.